HOW TO PREPARE SR&ED CLAIMS AND OBTAIN THE CRA’S APPROVAL
Course Price: $75.00
Instructor: Richard Moore
Number of PD hours: 1.0
We are so excited to welcome the newest instructor to join the AJAG lineup: Richard Moore. Richard has worked at IBM, Blackberry and Northern Telecom, and founded 6 startups. An Electrical Engineer and MBA from UBC, he has taught at Simon Fraser University and the University of British Columbia, University of Victoria, and commercialized research at the University of Waterloo.
Richard is an industry leader on this topic:
- 22 years industry experience, with a solid understanding of the CRA’s perspective.
- Over the course of 4 years, the CRA employed him to audit hundreds of taxpayers’ SR&ED claims in software, hardware, IT, and multimedia.
THIS WEBINAR will document the benefits and requirements of SR&ED and review the CRA’s policies, forms, and approval procedures that Richard learned first-hand as a Research & Technology Advisor within the the CRA’s SR&ED division in Vancouver. This course will cover:
- Overview of the SR&ED Program
- Benefits of SR&ED
- What activities qualify for SR&ED
- What expenses qualify for SR&ED
- The SR&ED Claims Submission Process
- The CRA’s Approval Process
THE BEST PART? For the first time, participants will be able to submit their questions in advance of the live course! This will no doubt ensure even greater relevance of the course content for you and your practice. Questions should be submitted to Alison @ firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4th.
Additional course details are below.
1.0 PD hour, $75.00 CAD
Live course date: February 10th, 2022 @ 2:00pm ET
Online recorded version: Available February 17th, 2022
ALL AJAG COURSES COUNT TOWARDS VERIFIABLE, STRUCTURED PD HOURS ACROSS CANADA!